Barrhaven, ON Divorce & Family Law Lawyer
At RPB Family Law, our Stittsville family lawyers are skilled, compassionate, and experienced advocates for people and families. Our exclusive focus in family law. No matter the precise legal matter that you find yourself working through, you can benefit from the support of high quality professional representation. If you have any specific questions about a family law case, we can help. Contact our Stittsville family lawyer today to arrange your fully confidential initial consultation.
We Take On the Full Range of Family Law Cases in Stittsville, Ontario
RPB Family Law is a law firm with a sole focus on family matters. From our conveniently located Ottawa law office, we are proud to work with families throughout the region, including right here in Stittsville. We take a friendly, solutions-forward approach to the law. Family law cases that we help clients with in Stittsville include:
- Divorce: Ending a marriage is hard. Our job is to make the legal process as smooth as possible. We are prepared to help you with every aspect of your divorce case. Going through a divorce in Stittsville? Contact our family lawyer today for a confidential initial consultation. Our firm handles both uncontested and contested divorces in Stittsville.
- Property Division: When couples split up, deciding who gets what can be tricky. We guide you through dividing assets like your home, personal property, and retirement savings. Our team has a deep understanding of the property division laws in Ontario. If you have any questions about property division or debt division, our Stittsville family lawyer can help.
- Spousal Support: Although not guaranteed by law in every divorce case, there are circumstances in which one partner might need financial help from the other after the end of a marriage. We help figure out if spousal support is needed, how much, and for how long. Our Stittsville family lawyers have deep experience handling spousal support cases.
- Child Custody: For parents who share young kids and/or teenagers, getting a divorce or separation can be especially hard. You will need to resolve issues of child custody and child visitation. Are you a parent with questions about child custody in Stittsville? Contact our family law firm today.
- Child Support: Children deserve financial support from both parents. We help calculate how much money is needed for things like food, housing, and education. We help parents in Stittsville navigate the full range of child support cases.
- Adoption: Adoption can be a wonderful, life-changing experience for both the family and the child. At the same time, the adoption process itself can be legally complex. Our compassionate Stittsville family lawyers help clients navigate the full spectrum of adoption cases in Ontario.
- Mediation: Few people enter a family law case looking for a fight. While emotions can run high, mediation offers a structured option to help resolve your issue in a low-conflict, amicable manner. Do you have any questions about mediation? Contact our Stittsville family lawyers for a completely confidential initial consultation.
People Trust RPB Family Law for Solutions-Focused Representation in Stittsville
There is nothing more important than family. Going through any type of family case—whether you are ending a marriage or navigating a custody dispute—is never easy. At RPB Family Law, we are here as a resource to ensure that your rights and interests are protected each and every step of the way. Along with other things, our Stittsville family law lawyers are ready to:
- Listen to what you have to say and answer legal questions;
- Help you gather, prepare, and organize all supporting documents;
- Handle any family law legal paperwork;
- Represent you in settlement negotiations with a spouse/co-parent; and
- Take all necessary steps to protect your rights.
A one-size-fits-all approach is simply not good enough in a family law case. With a commitment to personalized, attentive legal representation, you can rely on our Stittsville family law lawyer to invest the time and resources to handle your case the right way. We encourage you to check out our client reviews and to contact us directly with any specific questions about your case.
Get Help From Our Stittsville Family Lawyer Today
At RPB Family Law, our Stittsville family law lawyers are committed to providing exceptional, solutions-driven legal guidance to our clients. Our sole focus is family law. Contact us today for a fully confidential, no obligation initial consultation. We provide family law services in Stittsville, Ottawa, and throughout the wider region in Ontario.
Michael took out all the stress from the process.
Michael did a great job efficiently and quickly. I only had to provide him info. Michael took out all the stress from the process. His fees were also very reasonable.